Thursday, September 27, 2007

Quick update

Sorry I haven't been writing. more on that in the next episode.
since the last instalment I picked up a load of crushed limestone
(used to color plastic) in Cockeysville, MD and delivered it to
Terre Haute, Indiana (a state, i should add, famous for its limestone)
Then I picked up a load of wire products (including barbed wire) from a steel and wire
mill south of Peoria, IL. That went to a Handy Hardware Warehouse in Houston. Then it was over the industrial wastelands of galveston bay to Baytown to pick up some Polymers. (the raw material of plastic is sold in these little beads whih are melted down and molded into whatever is being molded.
Those were headed to Tlacapulcho de zinaga (or something) Jalisco, but I only go as far as Laredo, Texas. Then this afternoon I got a load of water heaters made in Nuevo Laredo, Tamaulipas that are headed to Mexicali, Baja California Norte but it is easier to go through the US I guess. Again I am only going as far as Calexico, California (what a classy name, I'm sure the reality will rise to it.
SO I haven't been bloggin because I haven't been near the internet for a few days and the prospect of typing this much on an iPhone is daunting. So following is a post I wrote yesterday on msword and then I will follow that with something new.

No comments: